Monday, November 11, 2013

Powerful Prayer

 
Me and my people on Preperation Day!
 
 
 
11/11/2013

 

So sorry I didn't write last week. I just wasn't feeling it. 

 

This week went by so fast!!!! I can’t believe it’s Monday!

The work is slow but our teaching pool is large. We have some amazing investigators there are just large obstacles in their way. We NEED the prayers to help them get through this. Family, Pride, Smoking, you name it and were dealing with it. Again, these are amazing people; this is what missionary work is all about. “Helping people come back to Christ. "My purpose as a missionary is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.”  This is what we do!!

 

Prayer is a powerful gift given to us by our most loving Heavenly Father. Think about it. It’s a two-way communication from us down here to the all-knowing, all-loving God above us! This is a power given to all men, woman, and children! IT IS REAL!!!!! So, I ask you; please join me in praying for the investigators world-wide, and specifically the wonderful children of God I have the honor of working with. I thank you for all you do for me. It’s amazing feeling and using the energy given me from your prayers. I love you all. Again, thank you.   

 

People we’re working with.  Please keep them in your prayers.

Ron

Echo

Grace

Bilin

Courtney

Kristie
 
Jessie

Beaky

Amanda    

 

Alma 13:24- For behold, angels are declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive his word at the time of his coming in his glory.

 

  

--Elder Eldredge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment