Monday, November 18, 2013

Crazy Week

Elder Hindes and I looking for mail!
 
11/18/2013
 
First off, a BIG shout-out to my best friend Lori Joy!!!!  To all you people who don’t know who she is…I feel bad for you cuz this girl is the most amazing girl on the planet!!!!  She is so hard working and one of the most obedient and Christ-loving people I know.  And she just turned 19!!!!  Happy Birthday, Love.  Watch out Satan, here she comes!!!  She is going to serve a mission!!!  How amazing is that!!!  She will be giving a year and a half totally to the Lord.  I think wherever she goes is going to be the most blessed area EVER!!!  She has the testimony of a true disciple of Christ.  She is going to rock the stars!!!  Alma 48:17 “Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto (Lori Joy), behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.”  I know this to be true.  And if any of you want to question it…pray about it.  Let Christ show you the truth.

 

This week has been crazy.  Brother and Sister Call have been having some problems and Brother Call moved out of his home on Wednesday, which means we had to find another place to stay.  Luckily our ward mission leader down around the corner from us opened up his home and we will be staying with him.

 

On top of all the craziness, we got transfer calls.  Elder Hindes will be moving to Ammon and I will be staying in this area.  My new companion is Elder Sabett.  I don’t know anything else about him except that he came out with Elder Hindes and I will be doing the last half of his training.  I’m excited to have a new “son” and a new beginning.  Elder Hindes and I did a lot of work together and I’m grateful for what he has taught me.

 

Echo Neilson has a baptism date!!!  December 14th!!!!  AND she came to church this past Sunday!!!!  We will be meeting up with her and seeing what she thought!!!!  I’m so excited for her to grow in the Gospel.  She still really needs our prayers.  Her family situation is not the best but she is such a little ball of sunshine J  Thank you so much for your prayers.

 

Today is November 18th.  I pray I will have the strength to get through this week.

 

Elder Eldredge
 
Elder Hindes and I infront of the temple with Kenichi.

1 comment:

  1. Sawyer, your an amazing young man. Keep up the good work. We love you. Aunt Jenne'

    ReplyDelete