Monday, May 12, 2014

New Comp. New Start.

5/12/2014

Elder Olson, Elder Eldredge and kids from the Smith and Jones families at church on Mother's Day


I’m back with the infamous Elder Olson! I’m way excited to get started with him. I miss Elder Downey but Elder Olson is great! He and I were companions before but now we are Zone Leaders and get to work together again! He and I have both grown a lot and we are ready for round 2!

Skyping with my family was the bomb.com!!!! They are the greatest people on the planet!!! I love them with all my heart and I am so grateful to be a part of such an amazing group of people! 

I need your help. There is an investigator we are working with named Calleen. She moved here from Jackson Wyoming, and moved there from NY. She hit rock bottom and hit it hard. She is scared and feels like there is no hope for her. She is born again Christian but is doubting her faith. Please pray for her. Pray for her protection. Pray for her to have peace. Pray that she will pray to know and feel of God’s love for her. She needs all the help she can get. 

The Atonement is real. But there is only one way for you to know this. Use it. 

If there was a giant cake, your favorite cake, sitting in front of you and all you did was stick your finger in the frosting and lick it off... would that be "partaking" of the cake? NO!!! Dive on in! Eat it all!!! Its the same with the Atonement!

1 Nephi 8:12 in the Book of Mormon says, “And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desireous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desireable above all other fruit.”

  
How beautiful is this message! If you had some of that cake, wouldn’t you want to share it with all your loved ones! How about all of Gods children!!! We all need this message. All of us.

I love you all. Keep the Faith. Never Give Up

Your Missionary,

Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment