Monday, October 20, 2014

1D

10/20/2014

I have NO time so I’ll try to give you as much as I can!

First off, Congratulations mom and dad for 22 years of marriage!!! Amazing!!! I want to be like y’all when I grow up!!!

And Mikella!!!! Happy early birthday!!!! I love you so much and I am so proud of the amazing woman you are becoming!!!

This week has been crazy (what’s new...)

We ran into another investigator!!!! And guess what her apartment number was!!!! haha 1D haha Go Morris Family!!! I couldn't help but laugh. Lots of great memories attached to that!

Anyway... we first knocked on a door close to 1D and talked with an atheist guy who wasn't interested. But he pointed us to a room he knew some Mormons lived in. We aren’t really looking for members, but we knocked anyway. It ended up being a room full of cheerleaders...... You can throw me in a den of lions, and I feel I would do better than an apartment full of scary cheerleaders! Haha!  But we did good!  We are able to teach one of their friends, invite her to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it and when she finds it to be true if she would be baptized. She said yes! Her name is Jade and very friendly!

It’s amazing seeing the blessings flow in! Elder Jones is amazing. I sssssooooo ssssooo blessed to be his companion. He is loving, humble, funny, and a thinker. He was made for this position. He is so good! He is obedient and wants what is best for his investigators and the mission. He’s a go-getter.

We were not able to get in good contact with most of our investigators this week, and it doesn't look we will this next week ether. They need an extra dose of prayers and power!!! Chelsea Harding did come to church though!!! She went to Relief Society and Sunday School, but not sacrament!!!! We were so bummed!!!! But she came!!! That’s sweet!!!

23 months.... crazy. I love you Madi!!


Elder Eldredge


No comments:

Post a Comment