Tuesday, October 7, 2014

That's my week. How was yours?

10/6/2014

GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!! Best weekend a missionary can have!!! It’s like the super-bowl, but spiritual!!! It’s so great!!!! There were so many talks given that were so inspiring. I’m so grateful to have a living prophet who leads and guides us. This is Christ’s church. Do we realize that! This is Jesus Christ’s church once again established on this earth!!!! This is it!!! WOW!!!!! 

I would highly encourage everybody to go and listen to a prophets voice. Visit: 

and If you want to know why I’m serving a mission, visit :

I have a new companion! His name is Elder Jones. He is from Queen Creek, AZ. That’s right, he is THE Carson Jones. Remember a few years ago there was a talk given about a guy in high school who had his whole football team walk a girl to class because she was being picked on! Ya, that’s him.  

Elder Gulisane, Elder Jones, and I will be comps for the next week and a half getting the mission read for transfers. Living the life. 

That’s my week. How was yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment