Monday, January 19, 2015

Transfer Day

1/19/2015

What a crazy week!
Transfers were Wednesday and my new companion is Elder Fontes. He is from Brazil and an amazing companion. He has so much fire and is so ready to go out there and uplift everyone! He is a great Zone leader and I have already learned so much from him!

After transfers we got our whole zone together and had a Zone Council. We talked about what we wanted to accomplish this transfer in the IF North Zone and beyond! We came up with a Zone Vision Statement: "Come unto Christ and be perfected in him, and fight for eternal lives through Christ"(Moroni 10:32). This is what we want to do! Self purification and inviting all to come to Christ!
James Rippel passed the sacrament this Sunday!!! It was so great watching him!!! I’m so blessed!
Anthony is working to be baptized this Saturday. Pleas pray for him!! Pray that he will continue to stay away from smoking and that he will have an unshakable testimony. 
We need prayers to find more people. The whole zone is struggling with that. 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!


Love, Elder Eldredge

The pictures are taken with several of the missionaries of the Pocatello Idaho Falls mission on transfer day.   

Me, Sister Warren, Elder Fontes (my new companion), Elder Downey (one of my old companions).
Me, Elder Polly, and Elder Coggins.


Sister Polido and I at the transfer sight. I was her brothers district leader before he went home.
Sister Hatch, Sister Warren, Elder Olson, Elder Merckly, and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment