Monday, February 3, 2014

100%

2/3/2014


This week has gone by so fast.....

I'm the district leader and one of my responsibilities is to go on exchanges with all the Elders. Its tons of fun getting to know them a little better. The other Elders in my District are Spanish elders. So it’s very different for me when I go into their area. They have to do everything by themselves! But we get to talk about their goals and how they can improve and what they want to do in life. Its way fun! 

On one of the exchanges I was with Elder Law. Elder Law is an amazing Elder from Gilbert, Arizona. He has been out for about 4 months and has determination unlike any other! He is so loving and one of the most Christ like Elders I know! He is so pure and always sticks to his standers. Anyways, we went to one of his investigator’s home and talked with a kid named Emanuel. He is 12 and was really interested in the Book of Mormon. I got to talk with him, because he speaks both Spanish and English, and we taught him what the Book of Mormon was all about. Then his Father walked in and Elder Law taught him in Spanish. I had no idea what he was saying, but the spirit was super strong! They knelt down and offered a prayer. The father, Mario, said it. When we walked out of their home Elder Law told me what happened. He set baptismal dates with both the Father and the Son! I’m so proud of him and I’m so grateful I got to be a part of it!!! After we talked about what happened, Elder Law wanted to kneel down and offer a prayer of thanksgiving. It was so cool, kneeling on the cold ground giving thanks to our Heavenly Father for leading us to those who are ready.      

Its so amazing being a part of the Lord’s work. It’s such a blessing to be a tool in His hands. 

This is true.

All of it.

100% of it.


Elder Eldredge


1 comment: