Friday, September 26, 2014

Another Week In My Life...



Another week in my life…

Monday Sep 15th:
P-Day!!! We went mountain biking!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! It felt so good to get out there and work muscles that haven’t been worked on for so long. The thrill and the adrenalin.... I miss it!!! 

Tuesday 
We went to a District meeting in Afton WY. It’s so beautiful out there! If it didn’t snow so much I would consider moving there!

Wednesday
Went to Rexburg to deliver some supplies and visit some missionaries.

Thursday
New investigator! Dora. I don’t remember if I’ve told y’all about her yet. But we met her for the first time today and had the first lesson. She is very nice and willing to answer our questions honestly and with her opinion and thoughts. It’s so refreshing talking with someone who is real with us. 

Friday
We went on exchanges with the Rexburg Zone leaders and the Rigby Zone leaders. I was in Rigby and loved it. Little town and great people. Elder Soren (Hawaii) and Elder Fontes (Brazil) were my companions. My brown friends!!! I love them a lot! They are amazing missionaries and very hard workers. 

Saturday
We went to a few baptisms. It’s so cool getting to know so many missionaries and getting to work with them!

Sunday
Sundays are weird for me. I’ve never been in a YSA ward before (everyone there is between the age of 18 and 30)  . Its dead quiet in Sacrament meetings. I like being a missionary in them though because you have a reason to talk to people!

This Friday I’m giving a training in MLC (mission leadership council). I’m super nervous but ready for the challenge. Say a prayer for me!

Love you!


Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment