Monday, February 16, 2015

I Know The Gospel Is True. I Know God Lives. I Know You Can Know This Too.

2/16/2015

Another great week!

We have been going on splits like mad! Almost every day this week Elder Fontes and I have gone out with members to contact people who had talked to the missionaries in the past. We have put in a lot of time and energy into it. Our Heavenly Father is a funny guy. He asks us to work and do our best. To "[thrust] in [our] sickle with [our] might" (D&C 4:4) and he will do the rest. So here we are trying to talk to these people and nothing is really come of it. We have had some amazing experiences, but no direct success. But this is our Heavenly Father’s work and He will never let hard work go unblessed.

Elder Fontes and I have a goal of inviting at least one person everyday to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized and Heavenly Father has given those opportunities to us. He has also given us 3 people to set baptismal dates with as they progress in the gospel. Jaime and Karina, and a new guy named Anthony. WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!!


I love you all. I know this gospel is true. I know God lives. I know you can know this too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment