Monday, February 23, 2015

Last Weekly Email From Idaho

2/23/2014

Last Weekly Email

I know God lives. He loves me and wants me to be happy. I know this plan that He has created for us is perfect. I know all wrongs will be swallowed up in Christ when He comes again. I love my Savior and want so badly to be like Him. I am so grateful for the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It has helped me through life so many times and I have felt it work threw me to teach others. 
I know that the work done in temples is real. I have felt the power and happiness it brings. I know my family will be together forever. What greater blessing could you want!?
Missionary work is the key to happiness. Get outside yourself and serve! This is how you become happy! Seeing a smile on some one’s face because of the gospel is the greatest feeling in the world.
I know what I have been teaching for two years is true. 100% of it. I exhort you to find for yourself if this is true. Ask God! He will tell you what you need to do!!!! The Book of Mormon is true. Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. 
I love this work. It the greatest thing I have ever done.


Elder Eldredge



No comments:

Post a Comment