Monday, October 28, 2013

In The Field

Elder Hindes and I in "The Field"
 
 
 
10/28/2013
 
Hi Everyone!
 
Keneshi was baptized this last Saturday and was given the gift of the Holy Ghost this past Sunday. It’s been amazing working with him. He soaked in the Gospel like a sponge!!! It was soo cool watching him change his life and repent of just a few things and work his way back to our Savior. He is 12 years old, a foster child, Native American, and one of the smartest kids I know!!! He is so willing and open and wanting so bad to know for himself what he should do.  I’m so grateful to be out on a mission and to be able to have a front-row seat to people becoming better!!! It’s such a blessing!
 
I love y’all!!! Thank so much for you love and prayers!!! 
 
Elder Eldredge
 
 
This is Elder Rowley and I.  We weren't companions, but really hit it off.  We plan on being room mates at BYU if I go. 
 
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment