Monday, January 13, 2014

What Goes Up Must Come Down

1/13/2014

What goes up must come down.

This week has been hard. It’s been tuff going from an amazing week with great investigators to having to let one go. 

Danielle, the girl we invited over text and then had an amazing lesson with at the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor Center, decided that life and work is more important than hearing what we have to say. It makes me so sad to see someone so promising turn and walk away. That has been weighing heavily on me. 

Courtney, (she is being baptized on the 25th) is doing amazingly!!! She is reading and is very excited for her baptism!!! I’m so excited for her!!!! Her husband, Joe, was sustained in sacrament meeting and received the priesthood!!! He will be the one to baptize her!!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!!! 

Then there is Dalton. He is an amazing guy!!! He plays the guitar like a champ and sings like a country star!!! We had a lesson on the plan of salvation. He had lots of great questions and we really felt the spirit as we answered his questions. I’m super excited to continue to help him progress in the gospel!!! 
Please keep them in your prayers!!!

Can I just say I love Elder Cavalcante, my new companion. He is the coolest guy and a stud!!! He has gone through so much and still came on a mission. He has a firm testimony and is a great friend.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!  


Elder Eldredge


No comments:

Post a Comment