Monday, April 15, 2013

My Mission Motto


 
 
Doctrine and Covenants 35:13-15

 

Wherefore, I call upon the weak things of the world, those who are unlearned and despised, to thresh the nations by the power of my Spirit;

 

And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their shield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their enemies shall be under their feet; and I will let fall the sword in their behalf, and by the fire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

 

And the poor and the meek shall have the gospel preached unto them, and they shall be looking forth for the time of my coming, for it is nigh at hand.
 
 
 
Note from Wendy:  Be sure to read the previous post titled "The Best Way To Learn What You're Made Of".  It's his letter from last week. 

1 comment:

  1. The bike picture just cracks me up! The message underneath is great. Keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete