Monday, December 23, 2013

I Love Christmas!!!

Baptism!!!!

Echo was baptized on December 21st and confirmed on December 22nd. It was a great way to finish the week. Echo is a beautiful 9 year old girl. I know she doesn't look very happy she just doesn't like taking pictures! She really is very fun and a light to her family. I hope and pray that she will bring her family back into the gospel threw her example and love of Christ. This was Elder Sabat’s first baptism and he did a great job giving a talk on baptism before I had the honor of entering the waters with Echo. 



I am so excited for Christmas!!!! This week leading up to Christmas has been the best. We have been able to every day testify of the divinity of Christ and our love for Him and our gratitude of His atoning sacrifice. 

Elder Sabat will be leaving on the 28th to go home and be set apart as a missionary for the Tokyo mission. He reports back to the MTC on the 1st. I’m going to miss him. He has been a great companion and friend. I’m hoping to stay in touch and keep up with him. He has helped me threw a lot and has blessed my life. 

Christ is our Savior. He is our Advocate and Mediator. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the Almighty, the Only Begotten, The Prince of Peace. I am his servant. I have been called of God to declare his word unto this people. My gift to Christ this Christmas is to give him the only thing He does not have, my will. I wish to give my whole self to Him. I must take myself out of the equation. If I turn myself over to the Lord, He will guide my path and turn me into the missionary, the man, and the servant He needs me to be.


Have a very Merry CHRISTmas





No comments:

Post a Comment