Monday, December 9, 2013

Shoveling Snow & Learning How To Walk

12/9/2013

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!!!!!!!!  I just want to say how much I love you and how amazing you truly are. I’m so proud of you and all that you are doing. You are a beautiful daughter of God. One who has the ability to rise above, and become a beacon of light to all around! Kristi, I want you to know that I know that this Gospel is true. That Christ truly did die for you and me. He loves us so much and wants us so badly to come back to him. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, that his testimony is true. He did see God the Father and Jesus Christ, and he did, in reality speak to them! I know that the Book of Mormon is true. That we can come closer to our Heavenly Father by living its teachings. I’m so grateful to have you as my sister in Christ. You make me smile just thinking about you :). I love you. And always will.

Because of Madeline... Things I learned form an Angel.
·  I have a deeper love for people
·  She showed me how to be patient
·  I know how to chase a girl
·  Stop to smell the flowers and feel the sun on your face
·  the little things that might bug me, don’t
·  I understand grief
·  Smile with your teeth!
·  Find joy in the quiet moments
·  It’s ok to just sit and talk
·  Snuggling is the best... ever!!!
·  I will be a gentlemen, always
·  Sing like no one is listening
·  It’s ok to like boy-bands, even if you’re a guy
·  Emperor’s New Groove is the best Movie ever!
·  All-nighters are really hard!
·  She taught me to be loyal
·  Honesty is the best policy
·  The best way to show someone you love them is to always stand by them. Even when they don’t want you too.
·  Kiss slowly
·  Be the best boyfriend she has ever had.
·  A relationship is not 50/50. Its 100/100. Give your all
·  I can date girls who are out of my league. WAY out of my league.
·  Long distance relationships can work.
·  Always do something fun every anniversary
·  Ask her on dates in a crazy, fun way
·  Even when you are going solid, continue dating and trying to impress her.
·  The most important thing is to make her feel safe and wanted.
·  You must love her family
·  Remember the good times and smile
·  True love is not earth bound.




This week went by fast!

We had two awesome lessons with our investigators who have baptismal dates! Echo, who is 9 years old, is getting baptized on the 14th!!! I’m so excited to help her move towards her Father in Heaven. And we had a lesson with Courtney and she asked if her husband, a member, could baptize her! She is working towards being baptized!!!! I’m so excited for them!!!! Please keep them in your prayers!!!

Its SSSSSSOOOOOO CCCCCCCOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I’m freezing my little Texas tail off up here!!!! But the members around here are so nice and have been giving us rides! I shoveled snow for the first time in my life the other day! Learning to walk on snow and ice is hard! I haven’t fallen yet, so that’s good! But I’m keeping an eye out for that dreaded black ice!!!

My new comp, Elder Sabat, is a boss! I love him so much. He will probably be leaving at the end of this transfer (Jan 1st) to Tokyo! I’m really hoping to stay in contact with him!

I just want to say one more time how much I love my family. They are the greatest people on the planet!!! I’m so anxious to hear how they are doing and it’s so great getting to hear from them! Thank you so much for your support and love. Thank you for loving me through the hard times. Thank you for being there for me. I love you forever and ever!!!

Your Brother In Christ

Elder Eldredge


 Elder Sabat and I getting a good word in with Santa and the Mrs.


Santa let us get in his killer red sleigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment