Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Christmas

12/30/2013

This week has been crazy!!!

Fist off CHRISTmas was amazing!!!! I got to talk with my family over Skype and have a wonderful time!!! My family is the best!!!! I am so blessed to have them and to be a part of them!!! I can’t tell my Heavenly Father enough!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! 

Well this week Elder Sabat left so I’m with my zone leaders until the 1st of the year. It’s been amazing working with them. They have shown me how it is done!!! We have had miracles these last few days!!! We invited 5 people to prepare for baptism and they accepted!!!! We have a new baptism date in my area. His name is Donton. He is a country singer and a very sincere guy! He wants to know more about the church and his less-active girlfriend wants to be sealed in the temple. They are going to get married on the 1st of Feb. and then he will be baptized on the 15th!!!!! I’m so excited!!! Well I’ve got to go!!! I love yall!!!!! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!


PS. Lori!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!! :DDDDDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment